Tuesday 31 December 2013

   



                                                                           

                                                                  Is this true?
Every-one knows this isn't true? Anyway this can't be anyway she my number 1 fan and it has been tampered with ^.^. Even if it wasn't I would totally agree with Roxy-1 because  I mean who bullies just because there higher? Ugh well this is just beginning I'm going to show Candi how it feels!



well Ishacool is now broken up with chuck! Well I know why .... i might have been tampering around! The cost is 2 greetings and ill reveal the secret

3 comments:

  1. I would but I've only got five diamonds. :/ Sowwie Josheh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't tell meh you're quitting cuz your lappy broke?! Why not come on the app and you got an ipad so you can get msp HD which has all the laptop features but on an ipad/tablet. You can get it in the app store. I can't get it cuz I have google play :/ Shame :/ hope you don't quit. x

    ReplyDelete