Sunday 12 January 2014

   


                                            Could it get any worse?

My laptop got ruined and I was hoping to get back to the normal life! I log on to my user I got really shocked. The person I call my ''friend'' is now dating my other 'friend'. I'm actually furious! Maybe they didn't know , maybe they didn't know alot of information about me? But I'm still literally furious I don't think I can forget something like this. I do forgive them but I'm never going to treat them the same. Apart from that everything have changed! New background, its so cool! So I'm going to talk about my favourite songs from the maker. 

Teenage Dream

                                                                                    

So Teenage Dream is a really fun music video. They might be some over-aged things  but overall bravo is what I'd say! It talks about when your an adult and your stuck inside the house or somewhere boring and you wished you were a teenager again where you go out having a vacation everyday. You may fall in love or just enjoy yourself! 


                      Talk dirty
Talk dirty to me eh ? Come on baby |B Anyway I have no idea why I love this song? Its just has this beat which is unbeatable. I would of actually put the real picture for this song but a little kid might be looking at this . Before I start talking please send your brothers and sisters which are aged 3-7 because there not suppose to know about this. Okay well the reason I like this song is because its got this beat it just drags me from whatever I'm doing (i) . I don't like listening got her saved under my phone under big booty. But the rest is okay.



                                   La la la 


Happy face .  Auburn is such a funny person. I thought you would think la la la is the other one but this is the one that gets me thinking about the future about getting a girlfriend. Its definitely not one that calls me every second asking where I am . This is about Auburn hanging out with her friends and then she gets a call from her boyfriend. She didn't answer and yet again Anther call from him she gets so angry that at the end she throws his phone away I mean I know.

                                 Thank-you for looking at my blog see you next                                   week xxx
                                                                                                          

                                                                                                         

                                                                        


 

1 comment: