Monday 13 January 2014

Hi guys today on MSP was a rather bad day. I just got on and I had my 'friend' talk to me about why I didn't like them having a relationship.I got really stuck and couldn't think of decent answers I thought of one. I never knew why it would be dodgy but I knew it would. It would definitely be stupid repeat STUPID! Anyway help me think of more answers for my debate so we can prove together it would be dodgy and stupid. Thanx your the best. Just comment what you think.

Roxy hasn't been talking t me much any more so if anyone knows why she might be quiet or something please text me on MSP or comment on my blog. I'm still giving wishy's out for free so good luck because its not gonna be easy you know. Apart from that  before I sign off I will do a guessing game for you. 

                                                                         Celeb Mix Up
The rules are:  I mix up the name of a Celebs Front and Last name like for example : Katy perry but it would be mixed up like ytak which is Katy. NO CHEATING! This is a game I don't want you looking it up on the internet. Okay they will be 5-10 guess pictures okay one two three GET TOO IT!


nsoaj euodrl  ( He dates Jordan Sparks)
biryent rspaes ( Has two children)


NRUBAU ( DID ANOTHER VIDEO OF MISTLETOE FROM JUSTIN BIEBER)


sheru ( Have no facts)



 Bonur rmas ( One of the most popular male singers)


 dyla gaga ( Had a meat dress on) 

Thank you for looking at my blog thanx xx





 

No comments:

Post a Comment