Sunday 19 January 2014

                                 New and Awesome Levels

As you all know new levels are finally out! What do you think
of 'em? I think there totally awesome.I have some minor complains though. The Fame bar now tells you how much you need till the next level but. I would love it if they could do it the old way like 44567 (1%) Much better don't you think? I also think that it was wrong for them to not tell us how they improved fame that would be really helpful. 


I will NOT stand by watching people twist things to suit them and try and bring down my name.
Holly, you say that we need to 'control' our fans, but you CONSTANTLY preach that you 'can't tell your Angelings what to do'
Hypocritical much?
The thing is, the 'evidence' that is presented in this case has almost nothing to do with myself and my friends, in fact I've not said a word to Hollyrenne or Candired or said a word about them to anyone. All the evidence on their blog and the comments aren't by me so I don't see why my name and my friends names should be implanted on there. Sure, some people say they like us as people, but many people say they're Angelings and send me hate but I don't say anything about you because people DO have minds of their owns.
Holly also continues to call Epiclings EVILings which I find pretty disgusting! That's cyberbullying right there! Going out of your way to upset and hurt someone, even trying to ridicule you! That's not very angelic now is it?



Thankyou for looking at ma blog

No comments:

Post a Comment